Monday, 30 March 2015

Happy Monday

Happy Monday, lovely readers!

Wow, it's been over a month since my last post! That four weeks certainly flew by. This week is set to be a super short one with the Easter long weekend happening from Friday. How could Monday not be a happy one when it's the start of a four day week!?

Usually I look at these weeks with a little extra stress (attempting to fit all the work into less days), but this year I refuse to give myself more stress than is necessary. My shop will be closed for 4 days, my dance studio will be in holiday mode and I'll be on the mid-trimester break at uni.  I plan to switch off work mode for the full weekend and spend it at home with Matt. We have some half formed ideas of doing up our spare room, which I'm rather excited about.


How will you be spending your Easter weekend?

These little Easter gifts are going out to my Elite Dance students this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!