Wednesday, 25 February 2015

My first Bella Box!


On Monday I received my first delivery from Bellabox (Happy Monday). It was like getting a little surprise gift in the mail because although I knew it was coming, I didn't know what was inside. Bellabox sends out this little treat monthly that has a selection of sample beauty products inside for trial. 
 
 






I'd been thinking about signing up for a while, as I figure its a perfect way to get to try new products (especially products that I might not have otherwise looked at). This months haul included:

1. Essie Nail Colour: I got the colour 'Fashion Playground' - a lovely soft green

2. Bioderma Hydrabio Serum: a hydrating moisturiser

3. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel: for hydrated, healthy skin

4. Chapstick Natural Pawpaw: One can never have enough lip balms and this is one I haven't tried before

5. Aveeno Daily Moisturiser: This month seems to have a bit of a focus on moisturiser (yay)

6. Kérastase Paris Nutritive Nectar Thermique: This is a leave in hair treatment to protect from heat. I plan on giving this baby a go before I straighten my hair next time!

I paid $10 for my subscription for Bellabox (though I think it is usually $15 as I took up a special offer) and it seems I have the option of opting out at any time. I'll give it a go for a few months and see what little treasures I get to test out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!