1. Diary - So you know I'm big on using a physical paper diary. I simply couldn't function if I didn't have it. I get mine made each year through Personal Planner, who do a fantastic job. I changed the layout of the inside of my planner this year and I'm totally loving it. They have lots of pre-done designs, or you can upload your own design. I designed mine with all my little reminder words on the back.
2. The Vera Wang 'Lovestruck' perfume - which was given to me for Christmas by my beautiful friend, Mel. It's such a beautiful, feminine scent and I've been using it a lot. It also came with a body wash and moisturiser in the same delicious scent!
3. Twinings 'Prince of Wales' tea - Technically this isn't new, since I've had it before. But it's lately been given a new place in my tea schedule for the day. I'm loving this one at night time at the moment, I have it after dinner, when I'm sitting down with a book.
4. Forever New Summer Hat - I've wanted one of these hats for so long, and I'd just never found the right one... Until I stumbled upon this baby! It has the perfect amount of floppiness for lounging by the pool and I just love it. I also got it on sale (which makes it just that much more exciting).
5. 'Friends' boxset - This is one of those shows you can watch again and again. It never gets old and it's always funny. I'm currently on a Friends binge, working my way through the series. I got this boxset on sale for $89 and it has all 10 seasons in it!