Monday, 15 December 2014

Miss Ali wears...

Yesterday I went to the Gunners Barracks in Mosman for a beautiful high tea with beautiful friends!

Here's my outfit:

* Black skirt - Review
* White ruffle t-shirt - Review
* Yellow cardigan - SES
* Cobalt blue shoes - Unknown brand
* Necklace - Kate Spade 

Once again I ended up opting for those colours I've been wearing all week... Soon I'll give pink a go again! 

High tea was delicious. Anyone that knows me knows I'm partial to a well done high tea. What's not to love; loose leaf tea from fine bone china tea cups, warm scones, proper table service and food in perfect mini portions! Yesterday's did not disappoint and I'll definitely visit again! 

I'll leave you with a picture of our amazing view from our high tea table:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!