Saturday, 1 November 2014

A decade after school

This evening I have my 10 year reunion. 10 years has passed since sitting my HSC and graduating year 12.

Since then I've travelled to Europe twice and America twice. I've cruised around the South Pacific and visited a friend in Canada. I've studied and graduated as a professional ballet teacher. I've worked in numerous jobs, some great, some not so great. 

I met and married my other half, gaining a second beautiful family in the process. We moved into a home of our own and got ourselves some gorgeous pets to love. 

I've run my dance school, teaching lots of beautiful children the love of dance and we expanded to a second premises after buying a warehouse. I've purchased another business which I love running and in which I've made many changes, putting my own stamp on it. 

I'm half way through finishing a business and arts degree through the University of New England. I love having a busy life and I'm excited to see what the next decade brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!