Sunday, 3 August 2014

A week of Gratitude... Sunday

Today I am grateful for my amazing husband. We've spent the day being very grown up and looking at kitchen and bathroom things as we're hoping to renovate soon. I am very much aware that this would not have been the most exciting way for Matt to spend his Sunday, but he came with me, didn't complain, and provided lots of valuable input!

So this is the end of the 'week of gratitude.' Many of the things I feel grateful for throughout the day seem so trivial at the time. But by the end of the week, you really notice that taking the time to feel some gratitude for all the beautiful things that make up your life makes you look at things a little less critically and judgmentally.

xx Miss Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!