Monday, 28 July 2014

A week of gratitude... Happy Monday

There has been so much awfulness in the news lately, it seems that the world has forgotten it's humanity. It's terribly depressing to hear that in our world, people kill with such little care about the lives they're snuffing out. So rather than focus on all the grief, I shall spend this week letting you know of something I am grateful for each day. In the immortal words of that fabulous fictional character, Albus Dumbledore: 'Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.' 


Day 1:
Today I am grateful for the opportunity to work from home. To spend the day in the company of my fur babies, who always show me unconditional love. I have my laptop set up on the table in our sun filled dining room, with a delicious cup of English breakfast tea. I have some lectures to listen to for uni and some dance accounts to get done, but the fact that I get to do it from the comfort of my home is bliss :)

Happy Monday, beautiful readers!
xx Miss Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!