Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Ending chapters

Yesterday I finished my very last shift at the school I've worked at for over four years. It was a difficult decision to make, but after much thinking I decided to leave my steady job to focus solely on my two businesses and keep myself from being over-committed with my time.

Working in the school has been a great job. The work hasn't been overly difficult or stressful and the ladies I worked with were like a bunch of surrogate mothers. So leaving was a decision that I spent a lot of time thinking and stressing about. 

Yesterday we had a little party and they said lovely things, gave me gorgeous flowers and a beautiful tea set. I will miss my work 'mums' immensely, but I'm glad that I now have more time to focus on building my businesses and creating more freedom for myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!