Sunday, 30 March 2014

Productive sick days.

So today I'm quite literally stuck in bed. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and a headache. Said headache throbbed when I stood up so I promptly sent myself back to bed. 

Annoyingly, I had a catch up with Emma and Katy planned as well as some preparation work I wanted to get done. Both these things aren't happening :(

Now the sore throat has subsided, but the headache as grown, it's now making the side of my face hurt and I'm not liking it. I can't sleep, I can't get in front of my computer to work and I can't catch up with my friends. How miserable. 

I am however determined to make this a somewhat productive sick day, even if I can't get out of bed. I am sitting propped up against pillows as I type this on my iPhone and I have my marketing notebook/journal beside me. I shall at least attempt to get some concrete ideas on paper and salvage this otherwise wasted day of bedridden misery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!