Monday, 17 March 2014

Happy Monday...

Today's Happy Monday is brought to you by the inspiring amazingness that is BSchool!

Last week the first BSchool module was released and I was so busy with boring accounting and work in the shop and teaching that I never managed to get online to even look at it. This morning we had some quiet time in the shop so I decided to jump right in... and OH. MY. GOD! I have never been so inspired, excited and nervous about my businesses, life, potential as I am now! I'm only a couple of lessons in to this module, but I feel like every little nugget of information is like a light bulb going off in my head!

Marie's method of getting her knowledge and wisdom across is perfect. She makes me feel like I can take on the world. I'm so incredibly grateful that I found her youtube channel and her fabulous course.

Happy Monday everyone!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!