Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Crazy Busy

Once again, I find myself at the crazy end of the year. The time when I forget to eat dinner, don't have time for breathing and become completely absent from all social events... Concert time!



This year I've been busy in more ways than I could have imagined. Not only do I have the stress and headache of organising my own studios concert, but it's also been insanely busy in my shop as I now have to cater for all the other local schools which are having their concerts too!
 
To add to this hectic time, I also made the rather silly decision to hold my wedding just after concert time... expressions of sympathy will be accepted now.

Lately I've been waking up exhausted. My to-do list is a bottomless pit of errands and every day it grows.

Soon though, I will have a little tiny glimpse of peace. Our concert is on Saturday, my store closes on Monday and I have a few days of calm to finish planning my wedding!

I wish you all a fabulous 'silly season' and keep my fingers crossed for you that it isn't as silly as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!