Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Inspiration

Recently I stumbled across this fabulous woman. Hayley Carr TV provides some amazing and simple tips to enhance your life and I'm so very glad I stumbled across her page.

I'm sure everyone would be able to benefit in some way from watching her witty and inspiring videos, which she puts out weekly. Head on over and sign up :) Whether you take a little from her or a lot, there is something there for you I am sure!

After watching her backdated videos, I was inspired to create my own little reminder tips. The idea for these little tips came from the video about mood boards and keeping the things you want to achieve on display. Some of the tips have come from Hayley's videos and some are things that I know I need to do. I keep them on the front and back of my diary because I look at it every single day.







Plan the day: this one has an obvious meaning, but is really there to remind me not to try and put too much into one day. Planning it out gives me a more realistic idea of how much I can actually achieve in the day.

The 5am club: Hayley did a video post where she mentioned the 5am club, which pretty much points out how many can be achieved in the early hours of the morning before the day begins. She suggested using this method to achieve things that need to be done but don't necessarily have a time frame, which I think is good advice.

10,000 hours: This one is also to remind me of one of Hayley's videos. She points out that it takes 10,000 hours to master something, and that it's ok to be terrible at something when you first start, but that shouldn't stop you from starting

Skin Care Routine: To make sure that I remember each day to take care of my skin!

Water: Another very obvious one, and to remind me to drink plenty of water every day

Weekly Gym Sessions: I am quite naughty, and can sometimes go weeks [months] without going to the gym. I'm very good at telling myself that I'm too busy. Rather than try to force myself into going every day, I am trying to commit to at least once a week.

Time to do nothing: A tip I've picked up from Hayley, who says that having time to do nothing is very important.

Study every week: This one is because sometimes I find myself falling behind in my study and having to spend a whole weekend glued to my computer. I want to make sure I do at least a little every week, even the busy weeks.

Clean Eating: Self explanatory really, just to make sure I stay away from fast food places (sometimes very difficult on the way home from dancing) and other naughty food.

Get enough sleep: because everyone needs sleep, and some weeks feel so jam packed that its hard to drag myself out of bed in the mornings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!