Sunday, 3 March 2013

A very merry un-birthday to me!

In a combination of some of my most favourite things... [Disney and tea] my sister bought me this fabulous "Alice in Wonderland" themed collection of tea from Disneyland on her last trip to America (there are six other flavours on the reverse side). Needless to say, I was ecstatic upon receiving such an awesome gift! I love it when people just 'get me!'




The individual packets all come with these cute little instructions on the back that I feel are just too adorable not to share!




Today is a particularly rainy Sunday that just calls for lots of tea and perhaps a good book (it also happens to be my un-birthday... and I would hazard a guess at it being your un-birthday too?). I therefore invite you to move a seat down and join me in a cup of this fabulous French Vanilla (as recommended by the king of hearts)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!