Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Engagement Party

It's been such a long time since my last visit and while I honestly have been insanely busy, I have been feeling rather guilty.

It seems I am a sucker for punishment, as I am in the busiest time of the year with the dance school (concert time), I also consented to work almost full time at work for the last term and decided take on two units at uni. Alas, this little blog has sat alone and unloved since my birthday in England.

I am afraid that it may remain slightly neglected over the next few weeks until the working year for me comes to an end.

I do however, have some photos from our lovely engagement party for you see while waiting, and leave you with the fabulous news that our wedding and reception venues are almost ready to go!

Many thanks again to those beautiful friends and family that were able to celebrate our engagement with us.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!