Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Dream Jobs

I've often heard people say that you should love what you do, but how many people out there do? Obviously there are people at both ends of the scale (some that live to work and others that work to live) but I think most people fall somewhere in the middle, not necessarily hating or loving their jobs, just doing them? Which end do you fall in?

I'm lucky enough to be part of the group that love what they do. After all, how can you not love it when you get to spend your days teaching gorgeous kids like this?







I also have the added bonus of really enjoying my 'day job' too. I work with lovely people, doing things I find easy and I have very good hours.

I think it's a good thing that I love what I do, because when you add my two jobs together and then put uni study and CBTS study in, along with my business bookkeeping there aren't really many more hours left in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!