Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Common sense


I’m in mourning!

Anyone that knows me knows I am a ‘shoe girl’ … I have more than my share of pairs, and often plan an entire outfit based the pair of shoes I’ve selected for the day. It’s not uncommon for me to change my shoes (and therefore my outfit) multiple times a day.

I’m sure my naughty puppy knows this, because in less than a week, she has helped herself to two of my favourite pairs of shoes. Not only are they unwearable (buckles and straps chewed straight off), but I can’t even bring myself to throw them out because I love them so much!


In a desperate attempt to fill the void, I tried to find similar shoes to those that were destroyed. No luck. I did however discover that it is a bad idea to take yourself out shopping after losing a favourite pair of shoes! I entertained the great idea to impulse buy an iPad. Thankfully common sense (and Matt ... Mostly Matt) prevailed. I went and had a cup of tea and scones instead... and bought some shoes, and underwear, and candles, and hand cream, and flowers, and dance pants...

But I didn't buy an iPad. So common sense wasn't really my friend today, but there is always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!