Sunday, 5 August 2012

Bridesmaids

I saw this fabulous idea a long time ago and have been hanging on to it ever since. There was some tweaking, but I finally found the contents I thought would best fit in with myself and my chosen bridesmaids and created the little poem to match

Each care package included a handwritten card asking my girls to do the job - and thankfully they all are thrilled to be involved!

Now we get to get on to the really important things, like bridal showers and shoes!


2 comments:

  1. Miss Ali, This is such an amazing gift - thoughtful, personalised and FUN! I bet your Bridesmaids were super impressed to receive these. Good luck with the wedding plans! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andie! They were so much fun to make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!