Sunday, 29 July 2012

Beautiful distractions


Even though I have what appears to be a never ending ‘to-do’ list… Uni work, ballet course work, house work, book keeping, business tax. I find my mind wondering more and more to the distant future when I get to wear a gorgeous white dress and say “I do” to my fabulous man!

Needless to say, I have not done much from my ‘to-do’ list. I have a blank essay sitting in front of me as a type, (Roman politics just don’t seem to be my priority today), my house is woefully untidy and my business tax…. well I’ll deal with that later! I find myself gazing at my beautifully distracting ring that always seems to sparkle and catch my eye at the most inconvenient of times. Every time I look at it I get a silly little smile on my face and feel very much at home with the saying “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend”



I also have this super handy little notebook from the fabulous stationary store Kikki-K.

Photo: www.kikki-k.com
Photo: www.kikki-k.com

I try to tell myself that I can use it later and start planning everything after my urgent jobs are done, but I still reach for it every now and then, just to flick through it and find myself creating imaginary table decorations! Perhaps I should lock it away?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!