Friday, 20 April 2012

What's in my bag...

I love the 'what's in my bag' posts that people do. I'm always intrigued by the contents of other women's handbags.

Here is my [rather boring] handbag contents:


Handbag - mustard yellow leather from Colette (I just love it, and it's big enough for me to fit my life inside)!

Prescription sunglasses (Prada) and prescription glasses (Burberry) ... because I'm blind without them!

Mints, bobby pins and name tag for work (never worn once)

2 lip balms, nail file, moist towels, hand cream, hand held mirror, hand bag holder which lets me hang my bag from the table at a cafe (all usually kept within the pink purse to stop them floating around the bottom of my bag)

Purse from Forever New (void of any money), my business card holder (complete with business cards inside), my boyfriend's and my sister's business cards (you never know who might want motorcycle gear or beauty and makeup services)

Iphone 4s (with a brand new cover I bought yesterday)

Elite Dance notebook (all my business info can be jotted down for remembering)

2012 Diary (I will never give up having a proper diary, without it I am lost)

Pretty pen - (because stationery should make you smile)

What's in your handbag?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!